We, MY4D Sp. z o.o., present you with the structured rules governing the privacy of personal data, as set out by the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), in a simple and easy to understand way.
- What is meant by “personal data”?
Your personal data is a set of information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Personally identifiable data includes, among many others, your name and surname, your Internet IP, your location, your national identification number, and all the information that can be used to describe your physical, psychological, genetical, economic, cultural, etc., features.
- How did we obtain your personal data?
We obtained your personal data from you as a part of a contract/job/service.
- Who controls your personal data?
The one and only controller of your data, that is, the entity that manages how your data is being used is: MY4D Sp. z o.o.
The Controller hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following third parties:
Host Gator – storage of personal data on a server.
- How and why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data following your explicit request since it is crucial for us in order to duly fulfil the terms of the contract/job/service, in particular:
- To enable the provision of electronically supplied services;
- To handle the requests and tasks that you send/delegate onto us (e.g. via the contact form or e-mail);
- To contact you regarding, e.g. the services we provide as a part of the delegated activities;
- In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes, e.g. invoicing you.
- What influence do you hold over your data stored in our database?
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the GDPR, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data (as set in the contract/job/service provisions), limit their processing, the right to transfer it, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint on how we process your personal data with the supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
- How long do we process your data?
The length of the processing of your data is set out in the provisions of the contract/job/service. We guarantee the shortest possible data processing period. Your data can be also processed longer than set in the contract/job/service provisions even though you object, if the services provided have not been paid for, i.e. if there are claims being lodged. In such cases, data processing can span even up to ten years.